Data inizio beta testing

Gli eredi di Il2 Sturmovik

Moderatore: 72sq_SilVal

72sq_Melo
Team
Team

Re: Data inizio beta testing

Messaggio da 72sq_Melo »

Dai su però ti regalano i cannoncini per il Bf 109 AHAHAHAH!!
Entrando nell'hangar per visionare l'aereo che gli avevano assegnato, scostando il portone di ferro esclamo: "Eeeee Stukazzo!"
72sq_4Gatti
Team
Team

Messaggio da 72sq_4Gatti »

Allora speriamo che non ci regalino tutti gli aerei....
:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:
72sq_Melo
Team
Team

Messaggio da 72sq_Melo »

Siccome si son messi a raccogliere i consigli sulla seconda skin per i premium pre-order (ovvero il Bf 104 F-4) con il poll previsto per il 18 di ottobre, dubito che per ottobre inizi il beta testing... Ormai c'è da sperare solo per il mese di Novembre... :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:
Entrando nell'hangar per visionare l'aereo che gli avevano assegnato, scostando il portone di ferro esclamo: "Eeeee Stukazzo!"
72sq_Popale
Team
Team

Messaggio da 72sq_Popale »

Sinceramente non ho voluto neanche riportare le novità perchè stanno iniziando a rompermi il belino con queste c@zzate :neg:
Immagine
72sq_Popale
Team
Team

Zak
Community manager

Posted Yesterday, 09:03

And yes, we'll announce the start of early access + some other news later this week in the dev blog update.
Immagine
72sq_Popale
Team
Team

As it was announced before, the initial pre-order program is coming to its end. It will be shut down on November 11th, which means that everyone wishing to become the IL2:BOS Founder has about 4 more weeks to obtain the pre-order and all the bonuses it guarantees. Within a few days after November 11th the early access will be open; all necessary details about it and how it’s going to happen will surely be announced beforehand.

sperem :baby:
Immagine
72sq_Popale
Team
Team

2013-10-18 1C Game Studios is thrilled to announce the IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad early access date for everyone who purchased the Premium Edition of the game. Premium Edition owners will be able to take off into the Stalingrad skies and become part of one of the most important battles of WWII starting November 12, 2013 . Standard Edition purchasers will gain early access in December 2013 . The exact date is to be announced.
-18 giorni
Immagine
72sq_Popale
Team
Team

Greetings.

I've really enjoyed bringing you good news all the time, so it's up to me then to tell you the less pleasant ones today. We are not going to finish a game version of proper quality by November 12th. At this moment it still requires some more work to be done, and after that - a small series of tests in the studio. That's why I have to postpone the start of early access for 1 week, and launch it on November 19th.

Now I'm going to answer several questions of yours about the early access and announce our decision on the R7 exclusiveness issue.

1) Damage model

It's 60% complete. Technically it works already thou some fine tuning must be done.

2) Visual effects

Some of them have been added. FX will be added one by one by the start of beta-testing.

3) About AI

AI will be added to the early access sessions 2-3 weeks after the start. First weeks will be devoted to solo flights.

4) Gift skins on early access

Yes, Founders will have them from the start

5) Quick Mission (Quick Start) mode availability

It will be ready by the New Year, and then brought to you ASAP

6) Making own skins

Of course we'll offer you necessary tools and templates but later - we don't want to distract from more important tasks

7) Handguns/flare guns in early access

Not sure about those, the decision will be made the next week
qui
:march:
Immagine
72sq_Melo
Team
Team

Messaggio da 72sq_Melo »

Mi sento come un bambino in attesa del S. Natale che però ha il calendario dell'Avvento con le caselline che come nel gioco dell'oca ti sposta +1, -1, torna indietro di cinque caselle!, ahia! torna all'inizio! :argh: :argh: :argh: :sob: :sob: :sob:
72sq_Melo
Team
Team

Messaggio da 72sq_Melo »

Eppoi vai nella home page http://il2sturmovik.com/ e trovi questo:

94.99 USD per la versione Premium!
e la data di uscita della Beta per i Premium! (19th November 2013)

La cosa che mi fà pensare è:
Buyers of the Standard Edition of the Pre-Order Program will get early access in December 2013 prior to public release
Ovvero se hai pagato il Premium per fare l'accesso prima degli altri lo prendi in tasca perchè sbloccheranno la beta per tutti in Dicembre. Dall'altra parte hai pagato la beta 90 Dollari invece che quasi 95!
Rispondi