72sq_Popale
Team
Team

Download Installazione

Messaggio da 72sq_Popale »

BlackSix

Community manager

Posted Today, 10:56

We plan to give you a link to download this evening, Moscow time. The hard work is in the office now.

Wait for the news from us.
:digit:
Immagine
72sq_4Gatti
Team
Team

Re: Data inizio beta testing

Messaggio da 72sq_4Gatti »

Tata...taratatata. popopo...popooooooo.popopopooooo.popom...popopoooo.poropopo.parapapam...pa pa pa pam.

Sono troppo emozionato.
Grande grandissimo.

Finalmente, finalmentissimo.

Tutti a bordoooooooooo.

:liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico: :liturgico:
72sq_Melo
Team
Team

Messaggio da 72sq_Melo »

Prevedo una riesumazione massiccia di cloche, pedaliera e track ir! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Entrando nell'hangar per visionare l'aereo che gli avevano assegnato, scostando il portone di ferro esclamo: "Eeeee Stukazzo!"
72sq_Popale
Team
Team

Questions about game installation:

Q: I can login to the game! What's wrong?
A: Don't forget to login to your profile at il2sturmovik.com and make sure that your game key has been activated for your account.

Q: Can I choose any convenient directory?
A: Yes, you can install the game anywhere you want on your hard drive.

Q: Can I make a copy of the game folder and move it to another PC?
A: Yes, it can be done. After the game is installed:
- copy the entire IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad folder and paste it where you want it
- install all necessary 3rd party software from ...\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\data\updater\3rd_party\, or launch IL2_setup.exe and choose to install that software
- start the game using ...\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\bin\game\Il2.exe, or Launcher.exe files

Q: Can I run the game on different PCs? Can I be logged into my account on different machines at the same time?
A: You can play the game with your account on any available PC. But it is not allowed to login to one account from multiple PCs.

Q: Game does not install, or nothing happens after the additional software is installed. What do I do?
A: Go to the game folder: …\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\bin\game\Launcher.exe, and run Launcher.exe - installation and updating process will start.

Q: When updating, the download speed drops at 30%. What should do?
A: This may be caused by the updater downloading too many small files. It's a temporary thing, and the download rate will improve a few moments after that.

Q: The game does not install; after the update is downloaded the message pops-up "Failed to perform update, see update.log for details"
A: Go to this folder …\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\updates\ and delete everything from there; then run Launcher.exe, and the installation will proceed.
Immagine
72sq_Iva
Team
Team

Messaggio da 72sq_Iva »

Ma il link c'e'? Sono niubbo e non lo trovo sul forum... un copia e incolla sarebbe gradito grazie!

PS domani dovrebbe arrivare la motherboard nuova e poi devo reinstallare tutto, pero' sara' l'ultima volta fino alla pensione :shot:
72sq_Popale
Team
Team

Dear friends,

This long and exciting anticipation is finally over, and we're happily announcing that you are now able to download the alpha-version of IL2BOS

Buyers of the Premium Edition will get the early access on November 19th 2013. Buyers of the Standard Edition of the Pre-Order Program will get early access in December 2013 prior to public release (the exact date will be announced later).

To get the game installer (335Mb), please, click DOWNLOAD below

DOWNLOAD <<<<<<<<<<<<<------------

Some useful information for you:
Game setup and settings
Game key activation
System requirements

To contact our customer support team, please, use this email: support@1cgs.net. Note, that your ticket must be sent from the email that you use to login to the game.
Immagine
72sq_Iva
Team
Team

inizio beta testing

Messaggio da 72sq_Iva »

Forza Pop!! Mica si e' Ufficiali per nulla! :allah:
72sq_Popale
Team
Team

A che punto siete?
io sto installando tutte le varie porcherie tipo direct X, ecc.. :whip:

edit
sto scaricando il client (mooooolto lentamente) :read:
1600 mega e qualcosa

Immagine
Immagine
72sq_Iva
Team
Team

Messaggio da 72sq_Iva »

Installato.

Pero' non riesco ad entrare, mi dice che la connessione al server della cippalippa non funziona e di controllare la mia connessione a internet... ma andate a cagare :rage:

Sono in TS e intanto reinstallo tutti i driver per le periferiche anche se solo x 1 giorno...
72sq_Popale
Team
Team

...da domani :popcorn:
Immagine
Rispondi