Team
Team

Rimuovere il logo Ubisoft

Messaggio da 72sq_Popale »

http://forums.92sqnmgl.com/showthread.php?tid=63

non l'ho provato
92Sqn~Strings

Removing Logo
got this email from pstyle. have tried it and the difference it makes is rather incredible
Originally Posted by buzzard in "All Aircraft
Maybe it's a no brainer now, I see a number of posts on the subject. I had to post to share my good find - I eliminated the splash screen

Go to Steam>Steamapps>Common>IL2-Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover>Parts>Gui.

Then rename logo.wmv.
It seems that the Ubisoft Logo changes your machine into 2D to display the splash screen, but remains that way when the game starts.

The results were extraordinary. I like so many others, have suffered from poor frame rates on what i thought was a decent system (AMD BE Phenom II 3.4 Ghz, 8 gigs RAM, and 2 x 5830 in Crossfire, lame cards i know). Anyhow -- I dropped the splash screen and since my settings were so low from before, my frame counts were 200 frames per second and peaking to 240. I immediately went into the video settings and jacked everything up - I can run most 'quick' missions at 80+ frames per second, and even the dreaded London tourist, I can get around 40 fps with lots of buildings. Someone had written that the splash screen sets some cards in a 2D mode, and they don't exit

Found it at the bottom of this conversation here: http://forums.techarena.in/video-games/1402775.htm

thanks to Pstyle for this one
Immagine
72sq_Savinio
Team
Team

Re: Rimuovere il logo Ubisoft

Messaggio da 72sq_Savinio »

Funziona io l'ho rimosso diverso tempo fa. :yes:
72sq_SilVal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta: