KOSS.....your lives have been spared!

Discussioni relative direttamente o indirettamente al volo virtuale e reale.

Moderatore: 72sq_SilVal

Rispondi
REDVO
Utente
Utente

KOSS.....your lives have been spared!

Messaggio da REDVO »

KOSS.....your lives have been spared for now....!!!

SALUTE

Koss & band of worthless mercenaries.....Our great 'Emperor' does not like your type, he see's your ways as dishonourable & unworthy of our traditions.....he has instructed me to 'chop' your head off, in the least honourable manner!

However, I have convinced our great campaign commander, 'Shura Yokitokaka' that the skills of you & your merciless band could still come in handy in this campaign....

You will therefore fly any aircraft allocated to you on mission nights, you will attack mercilessly & without remorse, any targets availiable. You will Gattak/straffe/bomb, all availiable targets including Red Cross convoys, hospitals, schools and hospital ships....you will carry out all this in the true & honourable Nippon tradition of the Bushido.....

For this and if your participation is consistant with our ways, you will receive, at the end of this campaign, the 'Java campaign medal & ribbon' :

http://www.baseclass.modulweb.dk/69giap/seow.0.html

Any acts of extreme valour or heroism will also be rewarded....however, should your nerves fail you at any moment....do not expect mercy 16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

May the Divine wind of all our pilots & pilots ancestors accompany you at this moment & during the campaign, until the day of the final sacrifice & your destiny is met!

S. :blaa:
REDVO
Utente
Utente

New 'mercenary' dietary requirments

Messaggio da REDVO »

SALUTE

Your Diet will change from now on, our planes are fast & agile & you are dishonouring them by getting too fat! 8O

From now on you will give up Pasta, Sphagettii, pizza, garlic bread & red wine.....this will be replaced with a delicious bowl of White rice, once a day & a small glass of' sake' after every successful kill.

Enjoy your bamboo bed whilst you can, because luxaries are noy allowed here!! :tongue:

S.
72sq_KOS
Team
Team
Contatta:

Messaggio da 72sq_KOS »

S!

<while bowing> Yokai Kakka! (Yes Sir his Majesty) Our Chutai is ready to fight following the desires of the mighty God-Emperor <keeping himself bowed> we will destroy everything we can on the ground , sea and air with the vehicles given to us showing no mercy as the Bushido teaches us.

For what regards our fatness, we have hidden...eeer I meant we have destroyed every type of pasta, sausages and any other Italian food as you have ordered and we are waiting with pride our bowl of rice (in the background Silval is cutting ,with his new Katana, a wide piece of Parmisan Cheese camouflaged as a bowl of rice).

The scheduled resupply from Italy... eeer.... Japan is coming in the next few days as we have requested.

While waiting the resupplies we will have some exercises < looking Thunder that is actually doing all the exercises also for KOS > to improve our phyisical and mind concentration to be capable to sustain the performances of our light and deadly vehicles.

Tenno... BANZAI!

( :acc: I knew the time would have come to hide all our food from the motherland! :lol: )

------

We will do our best to give the faction good results for the final victory and I know that next missions, will be fun... both for the game itself and for the nice pople that are member of your squad :)

Now... If there's no problem about it I have some wine that I hid from last Japanese control... want some ? ( :lol: )
Immagine
REDVO
Utente
Utente

Messaggio da REDVO »

SALUTE

You round eyed europeans think that we japanese are stupid eh?

You know that 'bushido' prohibits me to contaminate my body with that foul red liquid........however I will confiscate it so that you don't contaminate yours as well.... :lol:

Tomorow comences what will now be known as your 'Climateization Training' first part is bridge building.......this discipline will make you aware of bridge design and weaknesses, helping you identify weak areas....

Your daily bowl of rice will be consumed 'in situ' so that you don't have to stop the training........

You are also prohibited from visiting the 'Rest huts' however, I will ask 'Tojo'.....yes, the ugly thin mechanic that walks around with a smile on his face all day.........to visit your tents regulary.....in case the 'need' arises & he can be of any assistance..... 8O he is veeeery cooperative! :acc:

S.........BANZAIIIIIIIII :ok:
72sq_KOS
Team
Team
Contatta:

Messaggio da 72sq_KOS »

S!

Kakka! I thought that in our contract the conditions of payment, resupply and .... extra supply (women) was "slightly" different than the conditions you are giving us.

You told us about a lot of women (virgins if I remember well?) a lot of money, free food and < looks in the eyes of Redvo... then the camp around him fullfilled of suspicious covered up Ninjas > ... hmm... I think that everything is as we stated before the war. :D

:lol:
Immagine
72sq_SilVal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da 72sq_SilVal »

Delicious bowl of White rice?? :gulp:

Small glass of' sake' ? :gulp:

:roll:

we don't need ugly thin mechanics, :gulp:

but

$$$$ dollars, whiskey and girls :sbav: .......... remember we are only mercenaries,

We fight for wage :shades: ........... no ideal, no glory

We are rough and materialistic scoundrels ........:wink:
REDVO
Utente
Utente

Messaggio da REDVO »

SALUTE

By the divine wind of Hirohito himself..... :D

How dare you even suspect that we are breaching our contract......

The 21 virgins will pick you up from your burning wreckage when your destiny is fulfilled...... In the meantime....Tojo will have to do :acc:

We are paying you lots of cash......however due to the war......the renting of tents in the jungle & the price of rice has gone up drastically :acc:

You are guaranteed a pension until death.....because you will work until dead :acc:

And Tojo......well he's just a free gift from me to you round eyed europeans...... :acc:

S.

Next time you make sure you read the small print....

8O
Rispondi