Bloody mercenaries.....!!!

Discussioni relative direttamente o indirettamente al volo virtuale e reale.

Moderatore: 72sq_SilVal

Rispondi
REDVO
Utente
Utente

Bloody mercenaries.....!!!

Messaggio da REDVO »

SALUTE

The Emperor...against my wishes....... has issued some medals....I offered to give you 100 bamboo lashes....but he refused & his wish is my command :ok:

http://www.setbb.com/69giap/viewtopic.p ... rum=69giap

Well done & thanks all for a nice campaign, a good sense of humour & great flying, it was a honour to serve on your side :ok:

Please feel free to use/display them in whatever way you feel necessary, you have proudly earned them! :D

S. :gun:
72sq_SilVal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da 72sq_SilVal »

Thanks Redvo!!

It was a honour also for us to fly with you and your friends: heated dogfights, nice comrades, and funny missions = very nice campaign!!! :ok: :ok:
72sq_KOS
Team
Team
Contatta:

Messaggio da 72sq_KOS »

S! Redvo

thank you very much for the opportunity that you gave us to fly with you in the SEOW JAVA Campaign. We had a lot of fun inside and outside the game!

Sincerely we are surprised for what you have given us, but pleased and thankful at the same time :)

It was a honor to fly with you all and we sincerely hope to make this great experience again, obviously after we've finished the bloodshed on Kurland ;) !

Thanks again to you and the entire 69.GIAP!

S!

Stefano
Immagine
Thunder
Utente
Utente

Messaggio da Thunder »

I Think to be gratefull to the 69-giap-squadron for his courtesy and disponibility, we have flyed very well together and we have had a lot of fun!
Beyond to my usual jokes.... You are great guys! It was an honor to flye with you! And it will be therefore always!

S!

Thunder
Immagine
Immagine
Rispondi