S!

Discussioni relative direttamente o indirettamente al volo virtuale e reale.

Moderatore: 72sq_SilVal

Rispondi
Ciapka
Utente
Utente

S!

Messaggio da Ciapka »

Hi guys! I believe that Alexej's in negotiations for a new campaign, "The Liberation of Kiev". If you have any questions you may either contact me, or him, and we'll do our best to answer them. If you would like I could post a copy of the rules.

S! and I hope we can fly and fight together soon! (Pardon the translation...it's from "Babelfish")

Ciao tipi! Credo che Alexej' s nelle trattative per una nuova campagna, " La liberazione di Kiev". Se avete qualunque domande potete metterseli in contatto con, o lui e we' il ll fa il nostro meglio per rispondere loro. Se come potrei inviare una copia delle regole.

S! e spero che possiamo volare insieme e combattere presto!(Pardon la traduzione… relativa da " Babelfish" ) :shy:
72sq_KOS
Team
Team
Contatta:

Re: S!

Messaggio da 72sq_KOS »

Ciapka ha scritto:Hi guys! I believe that Alexej's in negotiations for a new campaign, "The Liberation of Kiev". If you have any questions you may either contact me, or him, and we'll do our best to answer them. If you would like I could post a copy of the rules.

S! and I hope we can fly and fight together soon! (Pardon the translation...it's from "Babelfish")
Hello there Ciapka! How are you guys ? I hope everything is fine eheh ;)

As always we are interested to fly with you all. JAVA's campaign was a great one. Do you have some information regarding days and hours ? We would need that to see if we can fly with you.

Thanks for hopping in! Ciao!

Stefano

P.s. = where is His Highness Redvo, I hope he's allright!
Immagine
Ciapka
Utente
Utente

Messaggio da Ciapka »

Other than overloading his PC, Redvo is good. :evil:

I will get you details ASAP. The planeset is 1943, very diverse. It will take place on the Stalingrad map, the Kiev one is not fully supported, and it's too big. We hoping to fly it at our usual time of 2100 CET, on Sundays (with the winter coming what else could be better?)

If you would like I could post the rules here. I do believe that 22GCT_Gross is in talks with Alexej, but I'm burning the candle at both ends (as we say). :idea:
Ciapka
Utente
Utente

Messaggio da Ciapka »

S!

Here are the rules.

As you can see it's a generous planeset.

This Sunday, the 28th, we'll be flying a coop, testing the map and planesets. Please join us and fly for the Blue.

Line up will be at 2100 CET and we will fly at 2130, percise.

It'd be nice to fly with you again! :yes:
72sq_KOS
Team
Team
Contatta:

Messaggio da 72sq_KOS »

Thanks for all the information Ciapka!

Just a hint if it's possible. Who is fighting this SEOW on both fronts ?

S!

Stefano
Immagine
Ciapka
Utente
Utente

Messaggio da Ciapka »

Stefano, S!

Right now it's the =69.GIAP= flying Red, and we're seeking a Blue opponent. We've asked the DangerDogz (U.S. based?) to sign up as well. I'm not sure if they're coming in as Red or Blue.
72sq_KOS
Team
Team
Contatta:

Messaggio da 72sq_KOS »

So you confirm that the game would take place every SUNDAY at 21 CET starting from the 5th of October ?

Ciao!
Immagine
Ciapka
Utente
Utente

Messaggio da Ciapka »

Stefano, S!

We can't possibly get the templates ready by the 5th of October. The earliest possible start date is the 12th.

Yes, we will start lining up at 2100 CET and the mission (as in sever hits "fly") will start promptly at 2130.

Very important, the campaign has been offered to more than one Squad. Whichever one accepts the campaign first will be our opponent. If you, and your squad, would like to fly against us over the skies of Mother Russia please post in the "Matches and Challenges" section in our forum that you are taking the campaign.

I will be on an absence, so this is the best way to ensure good communication.

S!
Rispondi